Sunday, September 26, 2010

After a long leave

It's been a while since last time I posted things onto this blog. Now it seems pretty deserted. I just arrived in London one week ago and the cold and humid weather really caught me. Apart from drinking hot water and putting on several layers, I still found something significant to do. School registration, department orientation, opening bank account, buying new phone card, sending postcards to friends all over the world, registration at Overseas Record Office and local clinic, setting up my cooking schedule and facilities, etc... Looks like I've been highly efficient. And yes, I also went to help cleaning the apartment room of my landlord/BBF's brother. OK, so far everything is good.

In the following months I have a really hard job to do: VISA APPLICATION. First to Ireland, then to Italy and Greece (one Schengen visa will do), and finally to Israel and Egypt (I doubt if I have extra time for Egyptian visa, we'll see). Honestly, I am a wanderlust and a typical "Empire Capital Tourist". So far I've been to Beijing, Washington DC, London, and Jerusalem. On my list are:

Paris
Rome
Athens
Cairo
Istanbul
Amsterdam
Moscow
New Delhi
Baghdad

For the last one, I think I'll need some extra, external support...

So, let's look forward to this coming semester~
It would be of great FUN!



No comments:

Post a Comment